ARP Pro Series cylinder head studs are cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity. They’re heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining. ARP Pro Series kits are also available with 12-point nuts, and all kits come complete with hardened parallel washers for an even load distribution and accurate torque readings.
- Premium 8740 chromemoly steel
- 190,000 psi tensile strength
- Heat treated and thread rolled
- More consistent clamping force
- Helps prevent blown head gaskets
- Includes 12-point nuts and parallel ground washers